Tuesday, October 29, 2013

A Few Favourites..........

........... I have a post to do about Thanksgiving with the little boys, and one to do about some knitting I've done.........but time is of the essence so today I'm just doing a short post to share a couple of photos.  First of all..........
..........three sets of "old blue eyes".  I love this shot of Uncle Mark, Poppa and Gramps!  Then, just to be fair.....
.... here are their better halves!  I would have called this "brown eyed girls", but Auntie Cecile has blue.....so that won't work.  So - I'll just call it "the girls" - Nanna, Granny & Auntie Cecile.  Next up.....
.......... one evening we had this beautiful pink sunset - and at that time a jet flying overhead left a pink jetstream.........click on the photo to make it bigger and you will see it!  Next.......
........ Mikey (the new bear!) got some clothes - but he still doesn't have a coat, so Taffy wore her purple one, and loaned her other coat to Mikey when the weather got too cold for shirt-sleeves.  One more.....
......... this one is for Granny...........this is our old alma mater, which is scheduled for demolition.  As you can see, the work has begun.  So far, the only evidence is this pile of debris outside the school - so I guess they have started tearing out the interior.  I'll try to keep an eye on it!  Another picture worth sharing.....
..... the evening before we headed home from our visit with Granny, Trinity came to visit us and drew this wonderful picture for me!  It is now hanging proudly on the fridge in my kitchen.  Finally....
.......... here is an awesome picture of our two little boys, Curtie and Munchie, taken just a couple of weeks ago!  Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!

No comments:

Post a Comment