Monday, February 2, 2015

A Pic from Home

This morning I received a picture from Canada.  When Daddy opened the door to blow away some snow from the driveway.....
....... the wind had been so strong that some of it got trapped between the inside door and the screen door - so when the door opened it fell into the house!  I'm so glad we're in Florida!  Squeegie is busy writing .....
........... a grocery list - as usual he is starving.  Taffy has been spending a lot of time....
.......... playing games on her tablet - like all young people these days it seems!  The weather has been very nice with lots of sun.  We came home after getting the stuff on Squeegie's list, to find this....
........... lovely white bird in our front flower bed.  I took the picture through the car window since I didn't want to startle it away.  But it stayed there until we walked towards the front door, and then took flight!  I think we have everything sorted out with the insurance company and the body shop and now we are awaiting the arrival of the necessary parts to get the car fixed.  The expectations are that it will be next week.  I hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment