Thursday, August 13, 2015

Another Space....

I love being back "in town".  I just got back from the grocery store - which is close enough so I can walk there and back.  It seems like a great way to start my day!  But, I must admit - Poppa dropped me off on his way to the golf course, so I only walked home - but it took about 5 minutes!  And now I have everything I need to make a nice supper tonight!  I'm planning Parmesan Chicken with a side of spaghetti and a few vegetables.  It will be fun.....
.............. to prepare supper in my new kitchen.  This pic doesn't really show all of the island.....
.... which is huge!  Please ignore the mess.  I took this picture a few days ago.  It is much tidier now that I've had more time to get organized.  I'm still working on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment