Tuesday, October 6, 2015

A Little Excursion

I don't have many pictures of this day - I didn't bring my camera, and my phone wouldn't cooperate at all!  But........
....... just after Auntie Cecile and Uncle Mark returned from their two-week vacation in France, her and I got together for an enjoyable day in the big city.  Here she is sitting in the dining room at the Famous People Players theatre.  We had lunch before we went into the theatre.  Following lunch we enjoyed a performance of "Under the Big Top" - it was very good - Auntie Cecile might tell you about the mice - and just to top it all off, it ended with an Elvis cameo (we both love Elvis!).  After the performance we returned to the dining room for.....
..... a delicious dessert.  These were the other two ladies at our table.  Along the way to the theatre (we weren't allowed to take pictures during the performance).....
.... we met this wonderful fellow who had starred in the Famous People Players version of The Lion King.  I just loved his body configuration and his shapely legs!  Thank you to Auntie Cecile for forwarding me some pics and for a most enjoyable day!

No comments:

Post a Comment