Sunday, May 8, 2016

Spring

When we left Florida, we thought it would be spring at home......
............ and it was.... for about a week.  The temperatures were cool, but okay.  Then one morning when I looked out the doors at the back of the house - I saw this this!  I looked out the front door.....
.... and saw this!!!  Oh my gosh!
It was cold too!  We were not impressed at all!  It was cold enough, that...........
.......... Taffy got out her "Frozen" outfit and put it on to keep warm!  It was so cold that.........
Poppa and I had our heated seats on in the car when we were on our way..........
......... to the pharmacy to pick up some prescriptions for Poppa.  But...........
........... it is milder now, the snow is gone.  Taffy still needs a jacket, but she had to go get a closer look at some daffofils growing in the flower bed across the road!  Now, if the sun stays out and the jacket can get packed away - we will be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment