Monday, October 31, 2016

A Bunch of Munch(ie)

At long last, I am going to present a blog post about Munchie's visit!  I received this ........
...... picture of Blackie with an accompanying e-mail from Munchie to tell me that Blackie was all packed and ready to come for a visit.  And sure enough, next thing I knew..............
.......... Munchie was here watching...........
.......... some cartoon show on the TV while the relaxed in anticipation of some fun days while Munchie was visiting.  A lot of the time Munchie and Poppa were at the beach.  It was quite hot while he was here - back in August.  In the morning while Poppa was golfing he spent some time with me, but I think he found that a little boring!  I got photos...........
.......... he still loves blankets and played under Poppa's blanket............
...... then dropped it to play with Pumpkin and Chocolate......
........... they all seemed to have a great time together............
........ he was often busy playing on his i-Pad.............
........... or other games on my computer............
........ and one day I couldn't find him - until I saw the blanket - which was covering Blackie and Squeegie - start moving - yep - he was actually under there!  Of course..........
............ there was haircut day!  Does he look slightly apprehensive?  He wanted a mohawk cut - much to my personal dismay!  Anyway.........
............ the clippers/razor came out...........
.......... and under Poppa's watchful eye.........
..... and the application of some styling goop...........
........ our little charmer became a mohawk!  What beautiful blue eyes!  And then.........
.......... it was Poppa's turn to get his hair trimmed up - it didn't take very long!  There was also.....
............ the day they went to the miniature golf course.....
..... I stayed to watch them get started..........
......... Munchie was doing quite well!  As they.........
...... got further away, I walked home to prepare some supper for the hungry golfers! 
I think one of his favourite things was the moment I let him buy Coca Cola in glass bottles!  After I said "Sure, you can have those", he informed me that he wasn't allowed to have glass bottles or pop when he was at home!  Oh well - kids are meant to be spoiled by grandparents - right?
As always happens, it was soon time for Squeegie and Blackie to have their last visit before the ride back to meet Mommy and send Munchie home to get ready for school!  
And here.... courtesy of Auntie Cecile and Tara - here is a cat cartoon for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment