Wednesday, June 21, 2017

More Pics..

What is going on here??  When the weather turned nice, the boys decided they needed some money for treats. They set up a little stand to sell some fresh fruit to passersby.  I'm not sure how successful they were, but it looks like they had a good time!  Poppa was already starting on some projects.  Aunt Muffy had done such a good job of cleaning the condo while we were away....
............ that Broomie was quite full of dusty little bits!  Poppa took her apart and set about cleaning her all up.  Pretty soon...........
....... she was looking pretty again and was plugged in to charge up for her next job!  
And... I knew for sure that it was spring time and we were home, when I found myself sitting in the car outside Poppa's favourite store, while.........
...... I sat in the car doing one of my favourite things, as I waited for him to get finished his shopping spree!
Much to our delight, Uncle Ernie visited us one day - just long enough to have a coffee with Poppa and Squeegie.  We all enjoyed the visit.
Here is one pair of socks that Auntie Colleen chose from those I finished in Florida this year.  And - here - 
...... is another cat cartoon for you, just to make you smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment