Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Still Knitting and Poppa is....

... still working.  
Now that the walls and ceiling are finished in his workshop/garage, he has started painting the floor.  
See how nice the rest of the garage looks?!  So....
....... he kept painting.  I gave up keeping an eye on him and went back into the house.........
.... and finished up this little outfit for the birth of a new little granddaughter for Auntie Denise's friend.  I had another little girlie sweater that I was working on previously - just to use up some yarn.  So I also finished it up....
... and sent it along too.  While I was industriously finishing up knitting projects, and Poppa was on his knees in the garage............
..... Happy was relaxing and enjoying the warm weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment