Thursday, February 8, 2018

Belated Christmas

Christmas at our house came and went rather quietly.  We are so used to being in Florida just before or just after - it was strange being in Canada!  But we had Christmas dinner with Auntie Cecile and Uncle Mark - and it was yummy!  But, as usual, I didn't have my camera to get pics for you!  
Squeegie loves Christmas.  He got lots of things to eat.  Auntie Denise sent him this stocking with snacks in it - and he didn't want to put it down.  Taffy told him that it would not magically fill up again, but I don't think he believed her - and wouldn't let her put it away.  We had our real Christmas the first week in January........
... the bears were watching something!
Yes - our little grandsons came to visit and there was presents!  
Daddy had a couple of presents too, but he was relaxing while he opened them!  
Mommy was supervising and handing out parcels to everyone - but just had to have this picture to show everyone how much taller she is than I am.
It took a while to open all the presents, but everyone had fun doing it!
Munchie modelled his orange ensemble for us - doesn't he look adorable!
And Curtie also modelled his for us.  As you can see, it is a little too short for this little guy who grows faster than I can knit.  Consequently, both boys left their sweaters here, so I could make them a little longer.  I'll post new pictures when I get them!

No comments:

Post a Comment