Monday, October 7, 2019

One More....

...before I move to my knitting chair to watch TV and do some serious knitting - I'm way behind on my hospital projects!


Auntie Cecile sent me this picture quite a while ago - you can see some of the things I knit and sent to the hospital on display.
And one of the blankets on the left side of this picture, as well as a couple of really nice crocheted blankets donated by a crocheter!
Kev-Inn dropped in for a brief visit recently to share this photo with us.  He actually (finally!), after quite a few years trying, got a wild turkey.  I haven't gotten any yet...
maybe I shouldn't hold my breath.  He brought....
... Teddy with him - Poppa gets along well with Teddy - I think they're both kinda cute!
Oh-oh!  This looks a lot like another instance of my kitchen island becoming a work bench..........
......well - he's fixing my Dyson (again!).  Thank you Poppa.
Here is another blanket destined for the hospital tuck shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment