Saturday, September 20, 2014

A Short Post

Poppa & Squeegie are both wanting to go for breakfast at A&W this morning, so I'll be brief - but I thought you might be wondering where I've been!  Well - the answer is - right here, but there hasn't been much exciting going on - which is a good thing sometimes!  I have been busily knitting dishcloths to fill up my bin....
.......... and it is getting close to full - and since I took this picture I've finished about seven or so  more of them.  However.....
.......... when I went to put the last one away (the dishcloth bin is the totally white one on the second shelf from the bottom) I realized with some dismay....
.... that the sock bin is woefully close to empty!  I can't even imagine that!  But, I guess I'll have to see if I can get some done during the winter while we are in Florida!  Meanwhile....
.... I'll keep busy sitting and knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment