Monday, September 29, 2014

Sisters and Such

Granny & Gramps were staying....
............ up at  Horseshoe Resort recently!  It was great fun..........
On the Tuesday after she arrived Poppa & Gramps went golfing....so......... the usual lunch with Auntie Colleen morphed into lunch with four of the five sisters!  Left to right (but not in chronological order) are Auntie Colleen, myself, Granny and Auntie Cecile.  Auntie Cecile was getting ready for a cruise to Italy and other ports of call in Europe - so we were happy to have her join us as well as Granny.....
Here is a closer-up picture of the three of them.  We managed to have dinner with Granny & Gramps in their unit.....
.......... which had all the amenities for preparing and eating a meal - we had roast beef and it was really good!  Another day while the men were golfing.......
....... Granny & I sat out at the back of their unit and admired the beginning of the changing colours of the fall leaves.   When he wasn't golfing....
............ Poppa finished all his outdoor painting - this tractor shed was looking pretty dismal before.  He added aluminum fascia and soffit and eavestrough as well as new paint - it looks pretty good now!  He has also re-painted the front door - but right now - he's golfing again!  And me?  Well, I think I killed my little upright vac that I use on this level - so I'm writing a blog, knitting a pair of socks and watching The View!

No comments:

Post a Comment