Thursday, August 11, 2016

More of the Same....

........ Poppa even took off ...........
....... the fronts from my drawers!  What on earth is he doing??  Taffy is getting interested in all sorts of things that previously held no interest for her.  She was supposed to be helping me set the table........
....... and instead..........
........ she was watching Dr. Phil!  And......
... I can't get Poppa to stop working!  The closet at the front door was rubbing at the top...........
........ so he took it right off, headed out to the garage and took a little off the top.  He then..........
.... brought it back in, put it in place....... and of course it worked perfectly!  However............
............ once in a while he takes a few minutes to relax in his new anti-gravity lounge chair.  Not to mention.........
.......... his projects turn out so well!  These look beautiful, and I love strolling up to the front door between rows of wonderful foliage and flowers!  On another topic....
.......... here is Kevin's blanket all finished.  He seemed quite pleased with it.  I gave it to him on his birthday.  I have also completed...........
....... another pair of socks for The Sock File.  These are made from Knit Picks Felici yarn in colorway Surf's Up.  In addition..........
......... I made these for Uncle Brian.  He asked for two pairs and this is the first of those.  I am currently working on his second pair.  Now finally..........
.............. here is a clue about those kitchen cupboards!

No comments:

Post a Comment