Friday, July 27, 2018

Appliances

After returning home from Home Depot one day - when I actually went into the store with Poppa -
...... we found ourselves with a new stove.  It is the kind with a small oven, a large oven, or a super-duper larger oven.  I have been using it regularly and loving it.  It allowed me to take the countertop oven off the counter.....
... which freed up a LOT of counter space (which I love!), but....
..... created more work for Poppa - what is he doing under the sink??  Well, as it turns out.....
... he was installing a new dishwasher.  The old one - which was here when we moved in - was quite noisy and took forever to run through a cycle - so I VERY seldom bothered with it.  This new one has a special 60 minute cycle and is so quiet!  The first time we used it we thought it wasn't working because we couldn't hear anything at all!  So - at least once a week I use a lot of pots, pans and dishes!  The weather here has been quite hot this year....
...... Squeegie and Taffy put on cool outfits, but by the end of the day.....
.... they were still hot and sweaty, so Happy joined them and they all had a nice tubby!  But it was cool in the basement where my knitting corner is and I finished a pair of socks.........
......... that I had started in the car.  It is just easier to finish off the toes while I'm sitting in my comfortable chair!


No comments:

Post a Comment