Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Inspiration

I seem to be lacking in inspiration for writing these days - blog-writer's block?  I think we have just been so busy that I don't have the motivation.  But .... I do want to bring you up-to-date on a few things.   Last week I received this...........
.........beautiful Christmas floral arrangement from Gramma and her family - breathtaking isn't it!  Absolutely beautiful!  Thank you Gramma and gang!

What is Poppa doing now?
Oh my goodness - did I ever show you the end of his last project?  Here is the finished.....
....toy box/china cabinet.  The doors are not on in this shot, but I'll post one with the doors on later.  You can imagine how nice it will look when there are nice things behind the glass doors - but Taffy is trying to give you a preview.  The toys all fit into the two large drawers on the bottom - well almost all.  The larger trucks, etc. sit alongside.

When we returned home from Munchie's house last week there was....
........snow covering the ground again.  It looked pretty don't you think?  Once inside I discovered.....
....Poppa had taken the suitcases out of the closet - ready to pack for our trip to Florida!  On closer inspection I discovered that he had actually started packing his...........
...........yes - his bathing suit was tucked neatly into the corner!  I wonder if he is looking forward to the pool?  Hee!  In that yellow bag in front of the suitcases were his four boxes of....
.........Canadian tea!  We put our summer clothes into the suitcases and closed them up - Mommy and Daddy were bringing our little boys up for one last visit before we leave - so we needed to clear off their bed.  Now - what was Poppa doing?
Hmmmmmmmm...looks like a shelving unit of some kind.....I wonder what he's going to do with it???

No comments:

Post a Comment