Sunday, April 21, 2013

One Week Ago....

.... today we were preparing to head north for Canada.  I worked my way....
... from one end of the villa to the other, dusting and making sure everything was in order.  I started at the Pooh room.... knitting central was gone.... moved on to.....
.... the twin room at the front of the villa, all our stuff had been loaded into the car. and then to....
.... the double room.  I checked the closets and the drawers to make sure we had all our stuff was out and everything was nice for the guests coming in when we left.  I headed to.....
... the kitchen, checked....
.... the dining area - office central had disappeared,  glanced around....
... the sitting room, where the bears were waiting for us..... I looked in the .....
... master bedroom - everything looked to be in place.... and finally...
... found Poppa putting the finishing touches on the master bath....
.... where everything looked to be in place.  And then with the thermometer reading 78F, we locked the doors and we were on the road again....but that is tomorrow's story!

No comments:

Post a Comment