Sunday, April 7, 2013

Somebody asked........

....... if I was reading any books this year..........
...... well, I read these - most of them thank you to Aunt Grumpy!  These are the books that Poppa & I have both read - you can probably tell that he likes James Patterson.  There is.........
... also this pile.  These are the books that I have read, but Poppa hasn't read yet.  Today....
.... I finished this one......... so, the answer to the question is YES, I have been reading this year!  And so has Poppa!  Now.....
.... we are starting to pack things up for the trip back up north.  We will - with a lot of sadness - be leaving on the 15th of this month to head for home.  So I probably won't get too much more reading done!  Sigh!  Squeegie.....
.... doesn't want to go home either - he was hiding in the drawer in the hopes that if we couldn't find him, we would stay!

1 comment:

  1. Books. Aren't they the best. So many books, so little time.
    Glad you explained about Squeegie. I was concerned.
    You still have a week left and then you can meander back. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete