Wednesday, April 30, 2014

A Birthday Party

On February 1st, 2013...........
.......... this tiny little girl ..........
....... and her twin brother............ were born three months early.  Their proud parents are Robert and Suzie, the young couple who live next door to us when we are in Florida.  They were so tiny and yet so perfect!  One year later we were invited next door.....
.... to celebrate their first birthday!  You can see Michael on the left with that big green balloon and little Guilianna on the right in the pretty outfit.  There was so much activity that it wasn't until later that I realized this was the only picture I got of the twins!  Oh Dear!  There was.....
..... this one of Michael with his Grandma.  There was...........
....... a lot of people there and a lot of good food to eat!  And of course........
........... there was a beautiful princess cake for Guilanna and....
........... some pretty scare-ey Ninja's on a cake for Michael.  Meanwhile, out in the back yard.......
.... there were children in the bouncy castle and..........
.... more children in the pool (there were actually a lot more children than you see in this photo!).
The adults were enjoying themselves chatting in the lanai.  Once we were back at the villa and I downloaded my pictures I realized I had no good shots of the little ones.   I asked Suzie if I could get a couple of pictures - but the twins were sound asleep.  She kindly let me ............
........... sneak in with my camera!  So here, one year later is the beautiful little Princess Guilianna...........
.... and here  is the adorable and handsome Prince Michael!  Isn't it amazing how much difference one year can make!?

No comments:

Post a Comment