Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Now.....

.... what is Squeegie doing?
Oh!  Poppa is wiping all the baseboards.....
.... they took a break to lubricate the knob on the front door....
.... and then got back to the baseboards!  See all the socks lined up on the table in the bottom-right corner of the picture?  They are all packed up and ready to head to Canada now!  For anyone who was wondering, Kev-Inn and his Mom had absolutely no room available in their luggage for even one sock!  So, I will be bringing them back to Canada with me... only about a week to wait!  Meanwhile....
.... silly me!  I thought all the ladder work was done, and then....
... I found those boys at the top of the ladder again!  Now what are they doing??  Well....
... it seems they are cleaning the silk plants up there, and then - WAIT!  What is going on???
The big tree is missing from the kitchen????  Where is it????
Oh!  There it is........having a turn at getting dusted and aired!  After that.....
.......... all the small plants had a turn!
Soon they were all looking spiffy and returned to their proper places.  The next thing on the agenda....
.......... was to clear all the amassed lint from the dryer pipes.  Then the washer and dryer were cleaned and put back in place.  What did I do?  Well, aside from taking pictures....
......... I started packing some stuff up - I got quite a bit done.....
........... but I've still got to do my shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment