Friday, May 15, 2015

Update

We have put an offer on a condo - and we have an offer on our house.  Now we are just waiting for everything to firm up - and that is the hardest part!  We won't know for sure until June 30th at the latest if the offer on our house will be firm - the buyers have to sell their current home.  Please keep your fingers crossed for us - or say a little prayer - whichever works for you!  So I'm continuing packing and knitting too, of course.  I finished a pair............
....... of socks for Munchie - with Taffy's help!  And then I made..........
...... the white teddy bear he had requested last year about this time.  Poor little guy - the Florida sock drive pre-empted his teddy bear - but here he is!  He wanted white and fuzzy and when he was here a couple of weekends ago, he chose the orange-ey colour for contrast.  I gave him blue eyes like Munchie's and I think the colour is perfect!  Here is another angle.........
....... just so you can see the little tail and the handsome profile!  I am currently making him a sweater with snowflake as per Munchie's request.  And, today I received some fuzzy green yarn in the mail - to make a teddy bear for Little Curtie!

No comments:

Post a Comment