Sunday, February 27, 2011

Results

Sock choices are coming in, but it's late now, so I'll post more tomorrow.  I didn't hear back from Aunt Grumpy so in the interest of getting things moving, and since she said she didn't really care about the colours - I chose this pair for her because - well - because I liked them a lot and thought the colours looked like some that she would choose.  So - she is getting this pair....
Auntie Colleen's choice is in and so is Gramma's.  So I'm sending pics off to Mommee in the morning.  I will still have one pair left over if anyone is interested????  If I don't find anyone who wants that last pair I think I will send them to Auntie Jean since she doesn't have internet - and I'm pretty sure she likes the hand knit socks.  And...........I already have one more pair ready for the next giveaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment