Monday, February 28, 2011

Here We Go!

All right-ey then.  Here are the sox as chosen by Auntie Colleen.....
...and here is the picture of Gramma's favourite pair.....
..........and Munchie picked the only small ones I had left - but I forgot to get a nice picture of them - hopefully Mommee will take a picture for me, since I sent them off to Munchie this morning.  I also mailed sox to Aunt Grumpy, Auntie Colleen and Gramma.

Mommee has just received her e-mail, and I anticipate hearing from her soon.  I have finished another pair of sox since this giveaway started - so we have a head's up on the Third Great Sox Giveaway of 2011.  I have started the second pair as of last evening - they're still at the cuff stage.

We got the Villa computer all fixed up, so Poppa and Squeegie re-connected a multitude of wires to the back of it, and put it where it belongs.
Good job Poppa!  It seems to be working just fine now.

We are expecting company on Friday!  Becky is coming for a few days to get away from all the snow in West Virginia (yes - she is living in WV now!), and to soak up some Florida sunshine, with a stop at  Bike Week in Daytona in the middle of her visit with us.  So a couple of days ago, after Squeegie had breakfast,
he and Poppa went out to the lanai to make sure it was tidy and ready for company....
while I did something else.....
Oh my gosh - that reminds me...it's time to go in the pool now.........more later!

2 comments:

  1. Squeegie is too cute with his big spoon and bowl of cereal! Hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice sox. Cute teddy bear. West Virginia! Say hi to Becky from me.

    ReplyDelete