Tuesday, July 24, 2012

First Guess

Mommy gave her guess at 8:39am this morning!  I guess I should have mentioned that the top picture was taken in the spring - when we were getting lots of rain; and the bottom picture was taken last weekend - after a long period with no rain.  No Mommy, it is not the grass.

We had Munchie here with us for a couple of days last week.  Poppa picked him up on Tuesday after supper, and returned him to Mommy and Daddy on Thursday.  We enjoyed his company a lot, but the visit seemed awfully short, and I didn't get many pictures.  I managed to snap this one while he was staying with me so Poppa could get to an appointment.  He was drawing pictures for me....
... to put on the fridge.... and it is quite covered now.  We missed him on Friday!

I'd better go see what Poppa is doing now!

No comments:

Post a Comment