Sunday, July 1, 2012

Normal

I guess you're wondering why my posts are so far apart these days - right?  Well, to be honest - it is a good reason.  There is nothing exciting or different to report.  Now that I am working every morning - I seem to have way less time for other stuff - and I am wondering how on earth I ever managed to get so much done when I worked full-time!  Now, I spend a couple of afternoons each week with Auntie Colleen.  I pick her up when I get off work, we stop for a little snack and then we go to visit Gramma Grace until it is time to drop off Auntie Colleen and go to visit Aunt Peggy and prepare something nice for her supper.  A lot of the time she has already started vegetables in the steamer and I just have to get some meat ready.  Some days I take in a portion of whatever I have prepared for Poppa and myself.  Some days I get caught up in appointments for myself or someone else, running for groceries and other mundane errands that are not very exciting or interesting - so - to make this long story short - I don't have anything fun to write about.
Little Curtie is wishing he could come to visit Poppa.  He is waiting at the back door, but nobody is coming to take him.
He eventually managed to get Munchie in the car with him - but all Mommy did was take this picture and then he was stuck in the car - still nobody to take him to Poppa's house!  (I'm looking at the reflection of the photographer in the car - and wondering if that is Mommy or Daddy! What do you think?)
So, he finally gave up and went in the house for a nap!  Poor little thing!  Meanwhile, Munchie found himself in a sticky situation.....
........ which kept him in one place for a while!  I really have no idea what someone was thinking, but....
............ evidently Mommy and Little Curtie were also stuck - and it appears that they were not very pleased about it all!

1 comment:

  1. Busy days.
    I'm not sure about that reflection even though I enlarged the photo.
    Poor Curtis. I don't know about the sticky situation but it looks like he had a rough week.

    ReplyDelete