Thursday, January 31, 2013

Another First...

Our little boys are growing up so quickly!  Here is a really cute picture of....
... Little Smiley!  As usual he is smiling cutely for the camera.  Are you wondering where he is????  I'll tell you in a few lines, but first I have to show you....
.... the wonderful snow fort Daddy made for the little boys.  This is little Smiley on his way inside to check it out.... and.....
.... here are both of them.... there is just enough room.  And - just look at the snow!  I showed this picture to the bears and next thing I knew.....
.... they were both looking at Florida real estate magazines to see if they could find a house here!  They were so disappointed when I explained that we couldn't afford one and even if we could we can't stay here all year.  I think I convinced them that we should just come to Florida for the winter months - and they wouldn't see too much snow that way.  They are quite spoiled and don't like the cold.  Imagine a bear with fur thinking it needs a coat and hat and mittens in the winter!  Yep - they are way too domesticated!  Anyway, I digress..........
.......it wasn't too long before Daddy climbed into the snow fort too, and by the look on Munchie's face it was a little crowded in there.  Little Smiley....
....climbed out covered with snow!  Oh yes - I was telling you about...
......... where he was in that picture!  Look at the little fellow - he looks slightly nervous - don't you think??  Once he got used to it........
....... he started to look more relaxed.  But I can still see his little hand gripping the chair anxiously!  I also am noticing the palm tree on his protective cape...hmmm.... reminds me of Florida!  Hee!  Anyway......
....... when the haircut was finished he was quite pleased with his new look, and I think he looks absolutely adorable!  He was such a good little boy getting his first haircut!

2 comments:

  1. Love the haircut!
    I'm surprised you and the bears haven't already picked out a house.

    ReplyDelete