Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Gosh!

It doesn't seem like such a long time since I posted here.  Things in Florida have settled into our usual routine.  Once a week (or so), we ....
.... travel to this Post Office to send off a parcel (or two) to Canada.  If the weather isn't too hot......
.... Poppa uses his new gate key and we head out........
......... for a walk around the neighbourhood.........
........ to see if anything has changed since last April.  If the weather is too hot for walking.......
...... we head into the pool and.......
...... toss the ball around.  If we are bored (say what??!!) we head to....
........ the outlet mall (or the local Wal-Mart - there are four within easy driving distance!) to do some shopping or just stroll around and see what's new.  Later....
... Taffy helps me make supper, and after we eat....
.... Squeegie helps Poppa do the dishes.  Then, while we relax and watch TV for a while.........
....... I work on socks for the latest sock give-away!

1 comment:

  1. Why can't I get Corky and Bear to be as helpful around the house as Squeegie and Taffy? I guess they consider being 24 hour guards is enough... as they snore beside me.

    ReplyDelete