Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Sox 2013 5th Choice

One more pair of socks gone!  Auntie Denise has made her choice.....
Hi Taffy, this is very difficult to make a selection, as Mudder always makes them all so beautiful. But after awhile I selected burgundy berry. 
Once again these are made from 5th Avenue Toe-rrific sock yarn.  When I am knitting socks with plain yarn, I feel compelled to put some kind of pattern on them to make them look nicer....and when I looked at the picture I thought Berries would be good.  I hope she likes them.  I mailed off packages to Mommy, Auntie Colleen, Gramma and Aunt Grumpy this morning.  I will get Auntie Denise's package of soon.  It is time now for my co-workers to choose the socks they like, so I'm off to send the pics.  More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment