Saturday, March 2, 2013

What........

..........is Squeegie...........
..... waiting for now?  It might be food (since that is his absolute favourite thing!), but........
......... he might be watching Poppa fix the tap in the kitchen..... or
........maybe, he's watching........
.... while Poppa cleans under the stove and then.....
......... cleans the grout in the tile floors to make them look like brand new again!  He did an excellent job.  But.......
...... he might have been keeping an eye on Poppa while he cleaned the vacuum!  Or he might have been waiting while........
..........Poppa did.........what is he doing?
Oh my goodness!  Can you see it?  He put a pin-stripe on my car!  You see, I kept complaining that his truck was all dressed up, but my car looked totally plain.  This....
...... is my favourite part!  And the angle of the light was perfect for this shot!  (Not to mention the free advert for our dealership - Hee!).  Doesn't Zipper look much prettier now??  Of course!  But I'm wondering........
...... what is Squeegie waiting for now????

1 comment: