Sunday, March 19, 2017

A Few Other Chores

Poppa has also done a few other chores while we've been here...
...... he swept the surface of the screen room to pick up any little bits of brick left behind by the installers - he didn't want them getting into the pool!
After completing the ironing board storage, he added some shelving to that wall in the master walk-in closet (just one of the two closets in the master suite!).
David had ordered some items delivered that needed assembly....
....... so when they arrived, Poppa carefully unpacked them....
...... put all the pieces together....
.... and then took a rest with a place to put his bottle of water beside him!  See the little patio table??  There were three of them - they do contribute to the enjoyment of the pool room.  Taffy was outside with him....
....... working on her suntan!  I was inside....
.......... making my chicken casserole.......
....... touching up some of Liz's critters who hadn't weathered too well, and what else you ask??
Knitting - of course!  These socks are made from Valley Yarns sock yarn - lovely stuff!  I ordered a couple of skeins when they were on sale at one of my on-line yarn sources - and I'm so glad I did!  And apparently....
.... I'm not the only one that enjoys knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment