Saturday, March 11, 2017

Grand Tour

Okay..... here we go.... it's time for a grand tour of the new villa! 
Here is an outside shot - I had to go across the road to get it all in!  Isn't it lovely??  We think so.  Anyway.....
........ this is the grand entrance at the front door .... somewhat impressive, don't you think?  In front of you as you enter....
....... is the formal living room, which has sliders out to the pool area and ample seating for relaxing.  The opposite wall....
.......... is simple but makes a statement - I think I need a better picture of the wall hanging - it is soooo nifty!
As we continue past those bicycles on the wall....
.......... we enter the great room portion of the villa.  This is where Poppa and I spend a lot of our time in the evenings... relaxing and watching TV.....
.....as you can easily determine when you see the view from the front.  That yellow piece of knitting is part of a sweater I was making for Aunt Peggy.  I have finished it and sewn it together and I am going to offer it to one of the ladies at the Atrium who was always very good to Aunt Peggy... I think "the old Aunt" would like that.  In the background of this photo is....
....... that magnificent kitchen, which has a LOT of counter space, an island with seating space and a plug for my griddle (or my computer) and excellent lighting which I really appreciate!  There is even, yes really....
...... a walk-in pantry - you can see Allison and myself have a lot of stuff in there.  Here is the kitchen from another angle, which really......
.... gives you a better perspective on this space! And, I just realized I missed getting a picture of the dining room!  I'll get that for you tomorrow.  Meantime, in addition to all that,  there are four bedrooms, but enough touring for now.... time to post this and start the second chapter!  More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment