Thursday, August 13, 2020

A Quick Leap to 2020

 There wasn't a lot happening from October to December - because I didn't take a lot of pictures!  So here's a quick peek.....

We had a surprise visit from Lauren in early December - she is growing so quickly!  I think she looks like her Grandma Jeannie!
I made another blanket with some leftover yarn I had from other projects - that way I can make space for more yarn.  I did darn in that stray yarn at the bottom before I sent the blanket to the hospital!
It had turned quite cold in the middle of December and Squishie found that Squeegie's snowsuit fit him quite well!
He also honed up his computer skills with some help from Poppa!

And - best of all - we had Mommy, Daddy, Munchie and Curtie here for a quick Christmas visit, including a trip to Swiss Chalet for Christmas dinner!  It is always so nice to see them!  Whew!  Now I'm off to look for 2020 pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Lauren is such a little cutie! I can see Jeannie in her too.
    I think it is so special for the hospital to have such beautiful products on offer, made with love, talent and care.
    Squishie has a distinctive and handsome face.
    I love the shot of Annie and Jeff's family. The boys are growing in leaps and bounds and both are quite handsome.

    ReplyDelete