Sunday, August 9, 2020

September 21st

 On September 21st of 2019 we were visited by....

.... these special people!  This is Nicole and Travis (Aunt Jeannie's son) with the new member of their family.  She is about a month and a half old in this picture ... over a year ago!  I can't imagine it!

Here is a closer shot of the little angel....her name is Lauren and she was such a good little girl while she was here!  It was so nice to meet her!

The weather was quite hot still as you can see.  Squeegie wore his Gilligan hat and Taffy even borrowed Poppa's sun hat with her sundress!

Poppa started a new project - more on that later!  Does anyone know what he is doing now??

I don't remember if I showed you this or not....before we went to the UK Poppa made this wonderful fruit box for me!  I love it!  I had a large fruit bowl - but it was far too big - the two of us couldn't eat all that fruit while it was still nice and fresh - so I requested a smaller wooden one!

One of the things we did upon arriving back home, was visit one of our favourite restaurants - which has a cottage ambience.  This sign was hanging on the wall and I couldn't resist taking a picture!

Here is a picture I got from Mommy.  LtoR: Munchie, Cousin Reese, Gramma, Curtie and Cousin Taylor.  Gosh, they have all grown so much!

I finished these socks when I got home.

And Aunt Jeannie's blanket is almost complete (remember this happened back in Sept/2019!).

More to come soon! (I promise it won't take so long for the next post!)




No comments:

Post a Comment