Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Snail Days

Oh!  Another picture from Auntie Colleen!  And another interesting descriptive paragraph regarding the picture!
Now - I  bet you want to read that paragraph!  Here it is:
I had to add this guy to the snail parade of photos. I love how Shaun got so close that only part of the shell is in focus. I looked up parts of the snail and those tentacles on top that look like eyes (that are also out of focus, which I actually love in this shot)? Those are ... eyes. Below those, the shorter tentacles are just that... tentacles. I just know you wanted to learn the parts of a snail. This little guy is obviously just as interested in Shaun as Shaun was in him. "

Everything you ever wanted to and didn't know about snails! 

I haven't got the knitting photos yet - as I worked until 9pm last evening and am going back in today to help finish off that inventory.  There isn't a whole lot left - so I should be home by lunch-time, unless something un-toward happens!

Here is a photo from my files for you - guess who I found in my small appliance pantry!


No comments:

Post a Comment