Wednesday, December 8, 2010

This and That...

I have been very remiss at posting lately.  We seem to be very busy all the time.  Lots of running around and a couple of stints babysitting.  Not to mention, getting ready for Christmas.  One night recently, while we were out shopping around Poppa noticed this....
....I would have missed it there among the measuring cups!  We shopped for quite a while that evening and managed to purchase most of the stuff we needed to complete our Christmas shopping.  Of course, we had to stop in the baby section to look for stuff for our little boys - and guess what we found....
Yes - seriously - two in one evening!  Once again - I was so busy checking out all the baby gadgets, that I completely over-looked this speciman - but Poppa was alert and pointed it out.  I was so glad I had brought my camera with me.

Another day we went to Munchie's to keep an eye on him while Mommee took Cujee for his checkup.  I had a wonderful break.  Momme and Cujee left for the doctor's office.
And shortly after that, Poppa and Munchie left to go to the Mall for a coffee.
And, there I was all by myself.  I read a book, did some knitting and watched the View.  After a while, they all came home.  Cujee pleased the doctor with his progress since his last visit.  Poppa and Munchie had a nice time at the mall.  And I had a good time too!

The following week I glanced out the front window and noticed Squeegie sitting outside, so I went out to investigate.  This is what I found...
Hmmm.  I wonder what they are doing?  It was a nice day and they were busily working away at something.  The next day after I found them doing this, Mommee and Daddee arrived with the little boys.  Mommee and Daddee were leaving again, to go house-hunting, and then to a Christmas party hosted by Mommee's employer.  So..........they were leaving the little boys with us for the night!  Needless to say I was quite busy and didn't get very many pictures!  I did find out who was in the appliance cupboard though.....
I bet you had already guessed - right?  And Poppa found a few minutes to interact with Cujee while I made one of the meals.
After supper, once Munchie had finished his pink cookie....
Poppa bundled Munchie into his winter toggery and they went outside to look at Poppa's house.
At this time, I figured out what Poppa and Squeegie had been doing out there on the ladder.  It looks quite lovely - don't you think?  Poppa did an excellent job!

The next morning Mommee and Daddee arrived to take the little boys home.  It sure did seem quiet in our house that day! But, they will be back on the 18th of December for Christmas dinner with us.

1 comment:

  1. Abandoned coffees all over the place. It must be the season. And in the baby section!
    Cujee looks like such a wise old soul. And Munchie so happy.
    The house looks great! Love those bears *g*.

    ReplyDelete