Sunday, August 7, 2011

This Week....

...we will be at Munchie's house ..... Mommee and Daddee will both be at work....and the Day-Care Lady is on vacation....so Poppa and I are on day-care duty.  Oh my!
I think we'll be busy!  Anyway, I doubt very much that I will be on-line very often, so there will probably not be any new posts until next Sunday (the 14th).  I should have lots of pictures by that time!  Especially since Mommee and Daddee are hosting a party on the 13th to celebrate Little Smiley's first birthday!!!  Gramma will be there and lots of other people too!  Speaking of pictures, while Aunt Becky was here she bought me a marvelous present!  A wire to download pictures from my cell phone to my computer...........so I am happy to share this picture...........
.........of Granny who stopped in for a visit last weekend.......we visited while Gramps and Poppa went golfing........it was a pleasant interlude!  And also............
.........Kev-Inn will be taking care of our mail while we are gone - and checking in on Aunt Peggy to make sure all is well there.  My cousin from the big city is also going to spend a few days with Aunt Peggy, so I'm sure she will be well looked after in my absence!  Oh yes..........while Poppa was helping Daddee last week.....
Sqeegie and Taffy both slept with me.  My little bed was starting to get crowded...but we had fun.  And....one more..........here is another rather awesome photo highlighting Uncle Shaun's photographic talents..........
She calls this one "Spotlight" and says:
"I love how Shaun caught this clematis flower right in the spotlight between sun and shadow."


See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment