Sunday, August 14, 2011

We're Baaack!

We got home yesterday around supper time.  It felt good to be home again after a busy, but rewarding week at Munchie's house.  But, before we get to that visit and the party............I thought I should show you some of the things we did just prior to leaving.  Here are..............
....oops - I missed the shot.  Oh Dear!  One evening while Poppa was at Munchie's house, Aunt Jeannie and Nanna went out for dinner.....
..........they went to a Chinese restaurant and had a great time, laughing and chatting while they ate.  Nanna got this great shot of Aunt Jeannie looking very pretty!  Nanna and Poppa checked all the plants to make sure they were in good shape.  Nanna found lots of buds on the Rose Of Sharon plant....
........it should be beautiful by the time we get back from Munchie's house.  Oh wait, I see another chance to get the shot I tried for earlier...........
.............got it!  Poppa and Squeegie got the tractor out and cut the grass so it would look well-groomed while we were gone.  They look like they are having fun.  Then Nanna packed some clothes for all of us, and Poppa loaded them into the car - along with some knitting and her camera - and us of course.  Oh yes, I forgot to tell you............Nanna has been so busy.........getting things ready to go..........and unpacking, doing laundry and helping Poppa with some painting, that she didn't have time to write a blog..........so I told her I would do it.  Squeegie had to help, since I couldn't reach the keyboard very well...........
..........so I sat on his knee while I wrote this blog.  Nanna says to tell everyone she will post pictures from our babysitting week at Munchie's house soon!  Thanks for reading - Love Taffy!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home!
    A lovely photo of Jeannie.
    Thanks for the update, Taffy!

    ReplyDelete