Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Another One..........

has been chosen.  Here is Auntie Denise's choice from the batch of scarves............
............a cute, sassy scarf on a cute, sassy model (thank you again Mommee!).........going to my cute, sassy sister-in-law!  I hope she's happy with it!  The next person to choose will be - oh my gosh - it's Mommee!  I'll send her the pictures right away!

Here is a recent Picture of the Day from the camera lens of Uncle Shaun.....
....and Auntie Colleen's blurb is just too precious and so typical of my little sister who loves all critters - great and small!  It reads..........
"When I went to optimize this photo of the thistle, I saw these wonderful little black bugs all over the flower. I have no idea what kind of bugs they are, so I named them thistle bugs."

1 comment: