Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Short Visit

Poppa and I went to Munchie's for a quick visit just after his birthday, to take him a present.  We weren't there very long...........
...........but we bundled the bears into their coats, since the weather had turned chilly, and off we went.  When we arrived.......
........ Mommy was working.  Soon, it was time to meet the boys as they came off the school bus.  I forgot to take my camera (we walked up - it's only a couple of blocks).  But I could hear Munchie shouting "Poppa" long before I could see him.  Both boys ran to Poppa for a hug.  After we arrived......
.......... Munchie got wrapped up in the TV and ......
..... Curtie started searching for toys so Poppa would play with him.  When Daddy arrived home Munchie opened his presents and then we had supper.  As soon as supper was finished we headed home again so we wouldn't have to be driving in the dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment