Saturday, November 8, 2014

Older and Newer

Mommy sent me a really cute picture to my cell phone.  I must point out that my cell phone is NOT a smart phone - so downloading pictures to my computer is rather onerous and I don't do it often.  But....
.... I found some older ones that were too cute to keep to myself, and I felt the need to share with you!  Here is last year's Hallowe'en picture - adorable or what!?!  I also found....
......... successful first-ever attempt at going fishing with Daddy!  Daddy insisted it was beginner's luck, but I'm pretty sure it was skill!  Also from this summer...........
........ was this cute photo of Poppa at the park with the little boys.  All three of them appear to be having a good time.
Here is Munchie - chilling out with his tablet and some friends.....
.......... and checking out his new bunk beds.  Munchie claimed the top one and decided he would allow Curtie to sleep in the bottom one.  It made me a little nervous when I saw them, but apparently they have worked out just fine!
Curtie was never fond of swinging (unlike Munchie who loved it from the time he was old enough to sit in a swing!), but since his big brother pushed him gently - he has learned to love it.
This one was also taken about a year ago.  The boys were visiting Aunt Melissa and got fixed up as clowns and scared Uncle Craig - who doesn't like clowns at all.  From left to right: Munchie, Uncle Craig, Curtie and Cousin Reese.
Sometimes Mommy and Daddy do strange things with Curtie's hair........... but no matter how I look at it, this is one darn cute picture!
This is a picture taken after a trip to the dollar store on a rainy day when Mommy wanted to get something done.  The boys are painting Easter eggs - I don't have a picture of the finished eggs though?
I just love this pic of little Curtie taking very good care of his baby.  He's going to be a great Daddy some day!
Naturally - I have to include the pictures of the little guys heading to the school bus stop in the morning.  Munchie has longer legs than Curtie.............
...... but eventually he waited for him to catch up.  They are both enjoying school.  Curtis is having fun in Junior Kindergarden, and Munchie is learning to read and write - he is doing really well, and that is exactly what he wants to learn!
Finally - here is one more picture from the Day of the Leaves which took place at Poppa's house recently- yep they are definitely cuties!

No comments:

Post a Comment