Saturday, November 1, 2008

Whew!


What a week! I got home from Christopher's house - and the chief financial honcho at work had a huge project he needed done "immediately"! That took me three days and had me going back to work after supper. Then along came inventory, swiftly ensued by Hallowe'en and I've been so busy, I haven't posted here for days! So kinda in reverse order here's the latest going's-on. Christopher and Momma went to a staff bbq at her place-of-employment-before-Christopher. Oddly enough, she didn't send me a pic of what she wore - but here is a pic of what Christopher wore. He is looking quite like Poppa's "little man", as he is proudly referred to each time Poppa espies the new daily update photo when it appears on my computer desktop. Momma reports that Christopher behaved like a little gentleman - and was admired by all. Now that I am finally caught up at work I am getting back to my knitting in earnest. Remember way back at the beginning of October I said I was working on some cupcake longies for a small friend of mine in the US? They are getting very close to done....they will look something like this only finished...Hee! I have also finished the dress that I started for Taffy when I was at Christopher's place, but I haven't put the buttons on yet...so she will model it for me when I get that done, and then post a pic. Apparently she wants some pantaloons to go under it, but she has quite a small butt, so that won't take long! And here is Christopher lounging around after a hard day taking care of Momma and Gramma (not Nanna - the other one - Hee!)

1 comment:

  1. those are the cutest longies yet! I love love love them!!! Do they have an ETA so I can schedule pictures? ;)

    you are one talented nanna, I'm so lucky!!!

    ReplyDelete