Thursday, November 6, 2008

Finished Goods

Here is Christopher yesterday. Goodness - he looks so grown up to Nanna who hasn't seen him for two weeks! Momma says he is watching the fish who seemingly swim around over his head when he is in his swing now....he didn't even notice them when I was there. He sure did notice the teddy bear mobile over his change table though - very fitting that he loved the teddy bears first! Speaking of teddy bears, we had a recent spell of cold weather (though you'd never believe that yesterday when the temperature soared to summer-like degrees) - and Taffy was shivering - so I went to my stash and found her a warm outfit to put on. I thought she looked adorable, and she was feeling quite stylish - so I took a picture of her all ready to go for a car ride. Speaking of stash and finished things, the longies are all dressed up and ready to go to their destination state-side. I guess they're not too bad, Poppa looked at them and said "Oh - you put sprinkles on them - neat." And that is the effect I wanted - hurray! I also have the 100% pure picky wool sweater finished for my brother-in-law. It is packaged up and ready to go as well. I do believe I'm still itching from that one! But - that is the way he likes them - so he should love this one! Christopher is coming for a visit this weekend, since his Granny Maureen (my sister) is throwing a celebratory shower for him. I'm thinking I'd better get the 50 bears out of the cradle and get it ready so he'll have a place to lay his weary head when he's tired from looking after Momma and entertaining all the guests at the shower! He'll be about the sixth baby to sleep in that cradle that Poppa made over 40 years ago for our first-born! I'll have to get a picture of that for sure!



No comments:

Post a Comment