Thursday, November 13, 2008

Munchkin

Hello Munchkin! This is one of my favourite pictures ever. I'm quite certain he is looking for me - Hee! I do love this picture! His Momma took it and I was lucky enough to get it too! It's been a busy week. One co-worker is off seeking mooses in the backwoods up north. Another co-worker was off sick for a day. So I ended up being three people for a short interval...and two the rest of the week. Everything is under control though. Poppa & I are heading to the big city when I get off today, so Momma can go for her doctor appointment tomorrow morning without worrying about Christopher distracting the doctor. Taffy and Squeegie are looking forward to seeing Christopher again and have their clothes packed for the trip. And - for good measure - here is yesterday's picture - and yes I bought that outfit for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment