Saturday, January 17, 2009

Great Heavens

I just realized I haven't posted in days...I guess because we have now settled into a "holiday" routine and there really isn't a lot to post about. We visited with Poppa's cousin and his wife - they are flying back to Canada today I believe. Poppa has been golfing and showing a slight improvement each time - which makes him happy. Squeegie and Taffy are working on their tans and generally lolling around. Our little Munchkin keeps on growing back in Canada and fine tuning his delightful smile! The weather has been cool and we haven't even been in the pool for the last several days (including today). I think it is supposed to stay cool this week and then start warming up again. I have finished a second pair of socks for Kev-Inn and now I am out of sock yarn...so of course I went on-line and ordered some more...hopefully it will arrive soon. Auntie Colleen gave me that book by Kate Jacobs called The Friday Night Knitting Club. I am almost finished it and am enjoying it immensely! Thank you Dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment