Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday Again!

Time is flying by quickly as my vacation is almost 1/3 over already. I captured this moment on one of those cooler days we had - this is what Poppa and the bears were doing while I was getting supper ready. You might notice that the bears each got a pair of socks to keep their feet warm. I advised against it, but Poppa thought they needed them and we left Wal-Mart with little socks in our bag that day. We went for a walk after breakfast this morning, then spent the rest of the day in or by the pool. The weather was sunny and the temperature got to 80F..wonderful! Squeegie and Taffy stayed inside where it was cooler to avoid sunburnt fur. Now Poppa has gone golfing and I am getting ready to make supper. This sitting around the pool is great for getting books read........I'm on my fifth book since we arrived! I have finished the Friday Night Knitting Club and recommend it for anyone who wants a good story...you don't have to be a knitter to enjoy this one, but, you might want to learn to knit by the end. I'm now reading Night Fall by Nelson DeMille...........which is promising to be a good read as well, though totally different of course.

Got a nice picture from Mama this morning and thought I would share it with you. Aren't they both just adorable! Mama tried to get one with Dada in it, but apparently he got tired before she got the camera all ready and focused......so Munchkin posed cutely for us all by himself..well almost.

Have I mentioned how much I love warm weather and swimming pools or how much I loathe snow and cold? If not, consider yourself informed!

1 comment:

  1. Munchkin looks adorable. I call dibs on Knitting Club.

    ReplyDelete