Saturday, April 21, 2018

More.....

... as promised!
It is still cold here and Squeegie is still waiting for Poppa to get ready so they can go and get their lottery tickets - they do that every Wednesday and Squeegie calls it "boys night out".
We've had more snow - Poppa got his shovel out and moved some of it off our front yard.  It was a milder day so he spread some on the road to melt.  Me........I stayed inside and.........
..... worked on some of my knitting projects.  I lengthened Munchie's orange sweater and added a pocket for his mittens (or anything else a little boy would like to put in there).
I made some little knitted tools for a male version of a twiddle muff to be given to one of the male residents where Auntie Pauline works.
Poppa took long enough away from his shovelling to customize his closet to make it more efficient and allow for more items to fit in there - do you see someone special who sneaked into the closet before I took this picture?

I made some socks that I dubbed "Caesar Salad", and I also.....
... made this pair and called them "Minty Fresh".  Auntie Colleen claimed both of these almost immediately!
These are our stairs leading to the 2nd floor.  I'm showing you this for a reason to be disclosed at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment