Friday, July 12, 2019

Golf Anyone?

Last year Poppa went golfing for the first time about the middle of April.  This year - finally - on May 10th.........
... he headed into the garage to clean his clubs up in preparation for this year.
He checked his golf bag out carefully to see how it fared during the cold weather...
..... then when satisfied that all was well, he loaded them into the car....
......... ready to head to the golf course.  Finally, I get some peace and quiet to get something done ( and more time for knitting!).  As you can tell by the long pants and light jacket that he is wearing - it was still rather chilly then, in fact....
.... it was still chilly enough for Taffy to be wearing her sweater and bunny slippers while she chatted on the phone!
But, it was mild enough that Poppa had started working on his front flower display!  Hurray!

1 comment:

  1. I bet it's been darn hot on the golf course some of these summer days.
    I'm loving Taffy's bunny slippers.
    I really want to see more flower photos. I miss them this year. I honestly think Phil is an artist with his flowers.

    ReplyDelete