Friday, April 21, 2023

Brief Update....

 

This is one of Auntie Colleen's latest twiddle muffs...isn't it wonderful?

This is the other side - I almost kept this one!

Notice how well she matched the embellishments with the muff!

Even on the other side!

There is another lady knitting for the NICU at the hospital.  This is a little cradle - isn't it adorable?

Another twiddle muff - we all love the little doll!

I may have posted this one in the last blog - did I?





If you've seen this before - then just ignore it - but I really like it.

What can I say?  I told you she was very artistic!
This is the last outfit I made for the hospital.







2 comments:

  1. Maureen here...you gals certainly have been busy. What wonderful twiddle muffs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checking back...

    ReplyDelete