Monday, December 29, 2008

Ashburn, GA

Here is Squeegie last night in Fort Mitchell, KY. We were all quite tired and spen a few minutes watching TV before we crashed for the night. You can see him lolling about taking it easy.

Tonight we are in Ashburn, GA - quite close to Florida and we are all anxious to get there. The temperature tonight is about 54F at 8pm....wonderful to us Canadians.


I am using my new laptop that Poppa got me for Christmas.........and it is absolutely loverly! I'm madly in love with it already and can't imagine being without it! I am still learning about all it's tricks and that will probably take up some of my time in Florida while Poppa is golfing.


Right now, I'm off to check and see what the weather is like in Canada, and then we'll all be off to bed. And............of course, here is today's picture of our little Munchkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment