Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Here Comes Santa Claus


Hey - guess who Munchkin was visiting with last week! He got dressed up in his best togs and went off to a Christmas party at Momma's work and sure enough, there was Santa Claus at the party. Munchkin handled it pretty well considering how apprehensive he was about going to the party in the first place.... as you can see in the photo above....
But once he got there he had a good time and everybody was very pleased to see him.
Poppa got another prescription to take and is starting to feel more like himself now. He spent all day today wandering around doing last minute Christmas errands, while I spent the day working diligently. Now he is taking it easy in front of the TV while I check e-mail and compose a new post for my blog. I think we just have a couple of meal components to pick up and we will be done as much Christmas as we are going to do. Then it will be time to pack our bags and head off down the road in a southerly direction until we get to Florida. It sure will be nice to get away from all this snow! We got dumped on again today - about another 6 inches, and they are saying we'll get another 6 inches overnight - sigh!
I sent off the stripey longies to TN this afternoon - and I forgot to take a picture of them....oh Dear! Maybe someone there will send me a pic so I can post one???

No comments:

Post a Comment