Monday, December 1, 2008

December

Here it is - December already! Soon our Munchkin will be 2 whole months old...and already he is practicing for the Canadian Male Model contest...just look at him flexing those muscles! We had a wonderful visit on the weekend. Chris discovered Poppa and found him to be absolutely hilarious. He went to the restaurant for breakfast both mornings, and conducted himself like the little gentleman that he is. Dada and Poppa babysat while Momma & I dashed into town to do some errands. I didn't get very many pictures - time seemed to fly by. Momma did get into the hot tub a couple of times, and I believe Poppa got some pictures of that, while I served as Christopher's daybed. Unfortunately I haven't downloaded any pics from the weekend yet....I will do that this evening - if time allows - I seem to be awfully busy! We got some more of that incredibly heavy, wet snow overnight - but I see a couple of small blue patches in the sky right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment